Our core values guide our commitment to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) practices to drive shared value for
ESG Core Values
We respect the land and minimize our environmental footprint with careful planning, an understanding of local ecosystems and progressive reclamation.
- Restrict our footprint
- Progressively reclaim disturbances
- Minimize impacts to wildlife
We build integrity and community trust through listening, planning and acting in the measurable best interests of the communities we work in.
- Consult with communities early
- Keep communities informed and involved
- Create economic opportunities
Health & Safety
We protect the well being of our employees, contractors, vendors, communities and other stakeholders with dedication to the highest standards of heath and safety in our industry.
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Provide health and safety training
- Maintain latest/innovative health and safety measures
Inclusion & Diversity
We aspire to attract and retain a team that represents the communities we work in and where everyone feels safe and empowered to have a voice.
- Support diversity
- Build allyship across our team
- Offer equitable wages and career paths
We believe that investing in these long-term relationships pays dividends by:
Supporting a healthy planet for future generations
Creating new opportunities for communities to thrive
Demonstrating the positive impact resource companies can have