The Rackla Gold Property
ATAC Resources Ltd.'s 100%-owned 1,700 km2 Rackla Gold Property, located in central Yukon, is comprised of two separate projects:
- Hosts the advanced-stage Tiger Gold Deposit with a PEA pre-tax NPV(5%) of $118.2 M and IRR of 54.5%.
- 22 targets with gold and/or base metal mineralization have been discovered across a 20 km trend.
- Targets comprise several distinct styles of intrusive-related mineralization, demonstrating systematic zonation outwards from the Rackla Pluton, which represents one of the proposed hydrothermal fluid sources for the district.
- Hosts 20 Carlin-type gold occurrences along a 25 km long trend, comparable in size to the entire northern Carlin Trend of Nevada
- There are 2 distinct clusters of occurrences known as the Osiris cluster and the Anubis cluster
- The Osiris cluster hosts the Osiris Gold Deposit (Indicated: 732,000 oz @ 4.12 g/t Au; Inferred: 1,044,000 oz @ 3.47 g/t Au) and a total of 7 occurrences
- The Anubis cluster hosts 13 Carlin-type gold occurrences along strike the gold bearing Anubis and Northern faults