ATAC Resources Ltd.'s 100%-owned 1,700 km2 Rackla Gold Property, located in central Yukon, is comprised of three separate projects:
- Hosts the advanced-stage Tiger Gold Deposit with
pre-tax NPV(5%) of $118.2 M and IRR of 54.5%.
- 22 targets with gold and/or base metal mineralization have been discovered across a 20 km trend.
- Targets comprise several distinct styles of intrusive-related mineralization, demonstrating systematic zonation outwards from the Rackla Pluton, which represents one of the proposed hydrothermal fluid sources for the district.
- Hosts 13 Carlin-type gold prospects which are collectively referred to as the Anubis Cluster.
- Gold mineralization associated with the Anubis Fault has been intersected over a 2.5 km strike length and down dip 540 m.
- The Anubis Cluster is located 10 km west of the Osiris Deposit and is part of the broader Carlin-type gold district referred to as the Nadaleen Trend.
- Canada's first discovery of Carlin-type gold mineralization.
- Hosts an Inferred Mineral Resource of 1,685,000 ounces of gold at 4.23 g/t (in 12.4 Mt).
- All zones outcrop at surface and remain open in multiple directions.